Eye Washing with Cup (Tear Sac Massaging)
This is called Tear Sac Massaging.
- Take an eye cup, fill it with water.
- Close the eyes. Holding it with right hand, bring the cup near the right eye.
- Press cap gently on the eye.
- Keep the right eyeball in water, then open the eye in the water in the cup.
- Repeat closing and opening the eye at least 7 times.
- Hold the eye cup with left hand bend to right and allow all the water to fall down over the right eye in the water ball.
- Repeat the some on the left side also.
- After completion of both sides, gentle massage the muscles above and below the eye ball so that any water remaining will fall out.
- This practice washes the eyes.
- Overcomes allergies.
- Extremely useful in improving the eyesight.