Ubhaya Jatru Trataka
Follows these simple steps.
- Stretch both the palms in the front. Raise the forefingers.
- Start gazing at both the fingers.
- Start moving the right finger towards the right and the left finger towards the left.
- Maintain to gaze on both forefingers simultaneously.
- If you cannot see both together, then bring them little closer and maintain them there.
- Slowly bring back both hands together without losing the simultaneous sighting of both forefingers.
- Do palming.
- Relax the arms.
- Slightly bend the head.
- Support the arms on the chest.
- Take a deep breath. Press the surrounding eye muscles.
- Chant Bhramari.
- Enjoy the vibrations of Bhramari through the surrounding eye muscles.