Vama Dakshina Jatru Trataka
The first important Trataka is Vama Dakshina Jatru Trataka.
- Stretch both hands in front with both palms making fists and thumbs raised up.
- Move the left palm towards left as for as possible without losing sight of the tip of the thumb.
- Maintain this position for a while holding the hand at the extreme end. Slowly then bring the left hand to the centre.
- Maintaining the left hand at the centre, move the right hand in the some manner as above.
- Do not move the head. Move the eyeballs only.
- Repeat the whole procedure three times.
- Do simple palming.
- Adopt more and more relaxation.
- Do Bhrammari.